The autoReload feature is required to use this plugin. Start your server with `strapi develop`

Sorry there are two options: build and deploy command. Should I add yarn build and yarn start over there?

Correct :slightly_smiling_face:
Build is to build the admin start is to run the server

1 Like

So you are basically saying that we cant use Content-type builder online but only locally. However, i have some questions:

1. How can i sync my local/dev created content with the production while in local i’m using sqlite database and in production postgres? And how do i keep that always in sync?
  2. Does this means that only one developer can “develop” the system (meaning can create blocks and stuff…) and you can’t collaborate with a remote co-worker?
  3. I setup a CI/CD pipeline with github and as you see in the screenshot:

i am running a script with some steps/commands to run when i push to github. But on the next push the changes dont take effect becasue the server is already running. I think i should add some command before npm i which stops the server, installs the dependencies and then starts it again as i have it here npm run start. I need something just like CTRL+C is doing in terminal.

1 dev and production are not meant to be in sync you use dev for your testing and then you push cotent-type changed to github and restart production for the changes to take effect
2 that is correct you are only meant to create content-types in develop mode and then push the file changes to github and restart production
3 correct after every change to content-types you would have to restart your strapi for the changes to take effect.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply!
On number 3, my question was how do i restart strapi? :slight_smile: i dont know what command to use

strapi runs on a server in with node installed you would have to stop the process from running and start a new process

Ok, fixed it with pm2. Thanks!

hey i got solution here use yarn strapi develop,still not work than go to here official docs Command Line Interface | Strapi Documentation

Awesome discussion, got a lot of answers here already. Wanted to double check because I too have deployed on digital ocean and was hit with the same error. My question is specifically on SQL lite local install and whether if I change content types there and sync and redeploy to GitHub/digital ocean, will it carry the changes along the way into the Postgres DB that’s attached to the app?