UI Navigation Configuration Issues

<@909517726421241887> <@477099101004103681>

Issue 1: Persistent “Read Fields from Related” Setting

I attempt to disable the “Read Fields from Related” option within navigation item settings. After saving the changes, I reopen the navigation item setting. I unexpectedly find the “Read Fields from Related” option enabled again (Always set to True).

Issue 2: New Collection Type URL Auto-Fill Problem

I create a new collection type within the database.
I navigate to the UI navigation configuration page in the admin panel.
I enable navigation for the newly created content type.
I confirm that the new collection type has a slug field with appropriate slugify settings.
When attempting to associate an entity from the new collection type with a new menu item, the URL field fails to auto-fill.

Looking for Assistance

I’d appreciate any insights or solutions you might have for these issues. Has anyone else encountered similar problems with UI navigation configuration?

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1230914511649767454) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.