Unable to import assets and data into my strapi app

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 4.6.0
  • Operating System: ubuntu
  • Database: sqlite
  • Node Version: >=14.19.1 <=18.x.x
  • NPM Version: >=6.0.0
  • Yarn Version: 1.22.19

I am trying to export data from one strapi app and import it into another strapi app.I have followed the steps mentioned in the strapi official documentation.

I am successfully able to export the data,but when I am trying to import the data in my another strapi app getting the following error log:
[FATAL] Invalid schema changes detected during integrity checks (using the strict strategy). Please find a summary of the changes below:

I’ve also made changes to the schema of the destination app, but the data is not getting imported.
Even the media files stored in the upload folder are not getting imported into my destination app.

Hi @Rohit_Patil Import will not work right now unless the schemas match exactly. More import strategies are likely to be released in future iterations.

Hi Shaun

I’m also getting this error when importing to a git clone of my local project (with a freshly created database). Please could you explain what you mean by Schema in your response to Rohit? Is it the Content Types? these were imported into my instance clone from Git so should match exactly my local copy.

Many thanks
CD