Update 4.10 broke Image Gallery Content Manager?

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 4.10.7
  • Operating System: Windows 11
  • Database: Postgres
  • Node Version: 18.13.0
  • NPM Version: 8.19.3
  • Yarn Version: 1.22.19

Hey there, somehow the image carousel in my content manager broke.

As you can see, the Images are all visible - not just the currently selected one. This is due to this display property in the images container, overriding the display: none property that is set to the images container when it’s not currently selected:

I have however no I dea what caused this. I’m not using a custom theme, I didn’t add any css on my own, my app.tsx also didn’t cause it because when I remove it and rebuild, the bug remains. Does anyone have an Idea? Or is this a bug with the current Strapi version?
appreciated,
Simon

Did you run npm run build after upgrading?

If you did and the issue persists, maybe create a github issue. I think I’ve read similar bug reports in the past but I can’t find them right now. Might be an issue specifically with v4.10.7. Maybe downgrading to v4.10.5 is an option for you until a fix is released?

Thanks for you answer - yes building didn’t fix the issue. We really ended up downgrading to 4.10.5, which fixed it. I’ll look tomorrow if it’s reproducible in a minimal project and open a bug report if it is (and there is no similar report already).