Url-loader and other issues when installing. Is there a fix?

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 3.6.3
  • Operating System: Mac 11.4 + Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
  • Database: Postgres
  • Node Version: 14.17.1 and 14.17.1
  • NPM Version: 6.14.13
  • Yarn Version: 1.22.10

Weather I’m installing Strapi on the DigitalOcean App Platform, my local machine (Mac) or my VM, and weather I’m using quickstart or postgres, I always get these errors:

yarn install v1.22.10
[1/5] Validating package.json...
[2/5] Resolving packages...
[3/5] Fetching packages...
warning url-loader@1.1.2: Invalid bin field for "url-loader".
info fsevents@2.3.2: The platform "linux" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@2.3.2" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
info fsevents@1.2.13: The platform "linux" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@1.2.13" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
[4/5] Linking dependencies...
warning "strapi-admin > @buffetjs/utils@3.3.6" has incorrect peer dependency "yup@^0.27.0".
warning "strapi-admin > bootstrap@4.6.0" has unmet peer dependency "jquery@1.9.1 - 3".
warning "strapi-admin > bootstrap@4.6.0" has unmet peer dependency "popper.js@^1.16.1".
warning "strapi-plugin-users-permissions > grant-koa@5.4.8" has unmet peer dependency "koa@>=2.0.0".

Am I doing something wrong? Strapi installs and works but I want to make sure nothing is going to break. Main issue I’ve had, which is pretty small, is strapi sometimes crashing after saving a content-type. Front end just says strapi is running and have to go to ‘/admin’ to login. That last part could be normal, I just remember reading somebody saying that they expected a button to the on the homepage that takes you to the login screen.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Made a mistake. Edit:

It’s just a warning, nothing to be concerned about. Most likely it’s a nested dependency that we don’t actually use.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, hopefully it causes no problems which is hasn’t really so far, which is good.