System Information
  • Strapi Version: 3.3.4
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
  • Database: default
  • Node Version: v14.17.0
  • NPM Version: 6.14.13
  • Yarn Version: 1.22.10

Hello!
I am preparing simple CMS feature for my client.
Everything seems to work fine except validation while adding/editing items to collection type i created.
The main problem I can see is that error messages from backend part of admin are not displayed in the form.
I found two cases of that:

1. When I defined component field, which is required (and/or that minimum minimum value is 1), and I do not fill out the component’s inner fields or remove the only entry, I get popup with basic error and no error messages inside the form. It blocks saving the item without specific information why.

2. When I defined component’s inner enumeration field as unique and create two entries with the same value of the field, I get general popup error message “An error occurred during record fetch.”. It also blocks saving the item without specific information why.

Is it known problem in Strapi or it’s just my issue? I couldn’t find any information about this, except some unanswered posts on this forum. The whole situation doesn’t make me comfortable with showing CMS created with Strapi to my client. It seems to me that basic validation is not working.
Is there a way to fix my issue?

Cheers,
Paweł Kozioł.