Want to share your insights and usecase?

Hi everyone! :wave:

I’m willing to learn more from our community to better the user experience of Strapi.

If you are interested in spending a few minutes with me around a coffee (tea, hot chocolate, water also work) to share your experience and insights, I’d be super grateful! All inputs are great to take and everyone is more than welcome :pray:

Thanks in advance,

See you around :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Hello Maeva,

Not so sure if I can be useful as I just discovered Strapi two days ago ; if a beginner profile can be of any interest…

Also, I’m primarily a UX designer…

1 Like

Sure, all profiles are welcome! I’d be glad to meet you.
I’m going to send you a private message so we can set something up :slight_smile:

Hi Maeva, I’d be up for a chat, we’ve used Strapi for a few blog websites and have had some developer and end-user teething issues but are eager to keep exploring.

1 Like

Hi Maeva!

I have been following Strapi since 2019 and working on daily basis since a year ago. I use Strapi as a headless CMS for a fitness mobile app as well as an internal project for my company in order to get more insight on the value of Strapi to offer it to our clients. Happy to discuss further :slight_smile:

KR,

2 Likes

Hi @maeva !

If you need an other use case, I can take a coffee with you and share our experience with our startup.
Maybe in French ? :sweat_smile:

We are using it with an Angular SSR front-end. (no ads, I’ve add link into my profile).

Best :heart:

2 Likes

Strapi doesn’t have folders in media library and doesn’t have good feature for dynamic content translation. It’s strong minus, when you are developing middle/large projects

3 Likes

Hello, I have been using Strapi in production for restaurants since september and really enjoying it (www.baco.rest is one of them).

We are using 1 Strapi instance to handle Menu and delivery for only 2 restaurants for now, but we are planning on soon adding more. I belive to have enough experience to have a strong opinion about strapi.

I’m more than happy to share my experience of using it in production.

1 Like

Hey,

I can’t disclosure all my use cases, but I would say that I literally use it for EVERYTHING.
Strapi, for me, is like a swiss knife.

I use it for Data management, automation, APIs, Integrations between third-party APIs and my apps. It really helps me code faster since I don’t have to write all the staff from zero. I already have many plugins/preconfigured templates that I can reuse in any new app.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to share some of our use cases. Are you thinking one-on-one chat, or posting in here?

1 Like

Hi there,
We are currently looking for feedback about the Media Library and we’d love to hear your thoughts.
Would you be available for a quick chat one of these days?

Thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Antoine,
I’m another Product Designer at Strapi.
I’m especially interested to learn more about your usage of the Media Library and the plugins.
Are these topics you feel like talking about? :slight_smile:
Thanks

Hi Sunnyson,
I’m Raff, another Product Designer at Strapi.
I’m especially interested to learn more about your usage of the Media Library and the plugins.
Thanks

Hi Bobby,
I’m Raff, another Product Designer at Strapi.
Thanks

Hello,

In short,

I don’t use it at all. It is ok for a few entities, but it is totally useless when you have a lot of them. In my case, I have more than 100k entities with 1-20 pictures for each.

It can be more useful if the images could be grouped by Content-types and Uncategorized

Thanks everyone for your participation so far! We’re all super grateful for your insights! In order to have a continuous back and forth between us and our users, don’t hesitate to jump in if you want to have a casual chat with us :slight_smile: