What is Strapi and what's the purpose of developing this site?

Hello There,
I am shruti from FRP GRP.
I want to know what is Strapi , how it works , purpose of developing Strapi ,everything about it.
Anyone help me knowing the details.

2 Likes

Hi Shruti,

I have been using Strapi for the past couple of months.

This is my understanding of what strapi is, how it works, and its purpose.

My Explanation

Strapi is a headless CMS for managing the website content which means, You’ll get the whole backend that is needed for the Website. For managing all types of content.

Strapi provides you the API endpoint for accessing its content along with the excellent user roles.

The major purpose of using Strapi is because it simplifies the backend development and database stuff.

It’s like ready, set, go. Once I deployed strapi you can start using it right away.

Here is an example.

I want to create an Android App which shows Random Quotes. Traditionally for this, I need a database, and code for the API.

But, With Strapi. I can deploy the instance and start adding quotes immediately and access it via API endpoints.

Hope this answers your question.

In general, I agree with mcnaveen, but I also want to mention some points. Strapi is an open-source headless CMS used for building APIs. It is an open and free service for developers, what’s really cool for me. Strapi contains both a server and a database. The server hosts the APIs, and the database is used to store the application’s content. Strapi provides a well-formatted document.

Just imagine, at uni I had to buy research paper when the question was connected with IT and now I’m using Strapi and trying to explain to you what this is. You never know where it’s going…

If there are any specific questions, I will be happy to answer :wink:

Oh, I undersatnd you perfectly, because I also have to cope with my assignments in short terms and it makes me really exhausted… Recently I was advised by nursing essay writers and I decided to turn to them for help. I am glad that I found them because now I have more time for other subjects and my peronal life! There professionals are working and I have never been worried about quality of my papers.

Let’s not jump to conclusions. Of course, I understand that you all want to present your recommendations in the best possible way, but whatever one may say, the best service will still be the uk essay writing service, which has been holding the top 1 in the world for a very long time in this niche.