I’m novice developer with some experience in JS, HTML, and CSS.
My goal is to build a web app that resembles a very lightweight version of yelp.com.
The essential functionality needed is:
- add, edit, delete, both products users, and user reviews
- rate, review, and favorite products
- filter products using forms
- Create accounts
- SSR (with nuxtjs/nextjs or templating engine erb,pugjs)
From a development point of view. The most important factors for me are
- Development speed. (how fast can I build a working v1)
- Simplicity & Maintainability
- Gentle learning curve
- Learning resources and support
Given the above what are the PROS and CONS of Strapi + nuxt/next.js compared to a traditional SSR monolith built with Rails/erb, node/pugjs etc